I didn't mean when I said I didn't love you so
I should have held on tight I never shoulda let you go
I didn't know nothing I was stupid
I was foolish
I was lying to myself
-Mariah Carey
___________________________________________________
nowadays nth to do so spam alot of songs.
so i will always put meaningful lyrics dat somehow relates to me in SOME ways...
rather den typing and ranting a whole load of story.
instead, i'll post excerpts of lyrics, or whole lyrics just to summarise wad im feeling.
more nicer way isnt it? lol.
the mariah carey song, We belong together, some part of the lyrics are just so true to me..
haiz.
so i'll be posting lyrical description of my feelings and daily life. haha!
whooo .
and random, got a bruise suddenly without me knowing. muahah!
sian. im always getting bruises lately and i dun even noe it till i see the colour blue black dere.
D:
im just clumsy or wad.