You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break
It's getting dark and it's all so quiet and I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake
Oh, holding my breath
Won't lose you again
Something's made your eyes go cold
Come on Come on, don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Something's gone terribly wrong
You're all I wanted
Gosh, this is an excerpt from taylor swift new song, Haunted...
omg. she's like damn cool and talanted.
her songs, are soo....
how to say, easy to relate..
simple lyrics yet could express so well.
i want to write sucha lyrics!
plus,
this song somehow relates me in a way....
love taylor swift. i have her fearless album, im gonna buy her speak now latest album...