I cried alot because of you (I cried everynight)
I laughed alot because of you (Because of you)
I believed in love because of you
I've lost everything because of you
I'm speechless, suffocating and lonely
The world without you has chewed out my heart
*********************************************************************
After school band's song really was a great song, maybe this can be applied to me somehow during those days ever since i loved him.
i think,
it's time to really look forward..? no matter how much i complained abt forgetting him,
i always cant and say cant, with something holding me back, believing there's a chance somehow in future..
but now, when i noe he's totally thrown away his affections for me totally and moved on to so much more girls,
i noe, i shudnt be the only one who have to suffer, sad and kept hanging on alone.
when he, have ald moved on and nvr thought of me at all anymore.
it's not rly i have to forget him, it's more of moving on, still facing him, but give myself a chance to rly rest. Im sure, mentally and physically, i had enough,
i've tried hard, done my best, being foolish, suffering alone while he didnt noe everything.
it's enough isnt it?
this time, i rly have o put my determination strong, no giving in or hanging on,
not even alittle.
it's just rly time. Long enough and tired enough.
maybe all these times, i've been saying i like him, tho it's not dat i wanted to forget him for any foolish reason,
even if i have a bf in future, i'll still acknowledge and nvr forget dat once, i had loved him.
all of my exes and crushes, nvr once i feel that i loved them enough,
but for him, i loved him enough. tho it's not meant to be, i can be sure, im letting go of this not meant to be love.
***************************************************************